Home systems and appliances are essential for comfort and convenience, but they can also break down unexpectedly and cause problems. Repairing or replacing them can be costly and time-consuming, especially if you don’t have a reliable service provider. That’s why many homeowners choose to purchase a home warranty, which is a service contract that covers the repair or replacement of components of many major home systems and appliances when they break down. One of the leading providers of home warranties in the US is HSA Home Warranty, which has been in business for over 39 years. In this article, we will introduce HSA Home Warranty, its benefits, features, and how to use it.
Read more about Sears Home Warranty: A Review of Plans, Prices, and Benefits
What is HSA Home Warranty?
HSA Home Warranty is a product of Simplot Partners, a company that offers various solutions for turf and ornamental needs. HSA Home Warranty is a one-year service contract that helps homeowners pay for the repair or replacement of covered parts of many home systems and appliances when they break down due to normal wear and tear. Some of the systems and appliances covered by HSA Home Warranty include:
- Heating and cooling systems
- Plumbing and electrical systems
- Water heaters and water softeners
- Refrigerators and freezers
- Ovens and cooktops
- Dishwashers and garbage disposals
- Washers and dryers
- Garage door openers and ceiling fans
HSA Home Warranty also offers optional coverage for additional items such as pools, spas, septic tanks, well pumps, roof leaks, etc. The coverage details, service fees, limitations, and exclusions may vary depending on the plan and the location. You can see the plan contract at onlinehsa.com for more information.
What are the Benefits of HSA Home Warranty?
HSA Home Warranty offers many benefits for homeowners, such as:
- It provides peace of mind by protecting your budget from unexpected repair or replacement costs of your covered systems and appliances.
- It provides convenience by allowing you to request service 24/7 online or by phone. HSA Home Warranty has a nationwide network of thousands of qualified, independent contractors who can handle your service requests promptly and professionally.
- It provides quality by guaranteeing the workmanship of the repairs for 30 days. If there is an issue with the completed repair within 30 days of service, HSA Home Warranty will send a contractor back out for free.
- It provides value by offering discounts on maintenance services and member-exclusive offers. You can also customize your coverage with add-on options to suit your needs.
How to Use HSA Home Warranty?
To use HSA Home Warranty, you need to follow these steps:
- Purchase a plan from HSA Home Warranty. You can either buy it directly from their website or through a real estate agent. You can choose from different plans and options depending on your needs and budget.
- Register your plan online or by phone. You will receive a confirmation email with your plan details and access code.
- Request service when a covered item breaks down. You can either request service online or by phone. You will pay a trade call fee per trade, which is a deductible that you pay for each type of service (e.g., plumbing, electrical, etc.).
- Receive service from a local contractor. HSA Home Warranty will assign a local contractor to handle your service request. The contractor will contact you to schedule an appointment during normal business hours.
- Repair or replace your covered item. The contractor will diagnose the problem and determine if it is covered by your plan. If it is covered, the contractor will repair or replace your item according to the terms and conditions of your plan. If it is not covered, the contractor will inform you of the additional costs before proceeding with the repair.
HSA Home Warranty is a service contract that covers the repair or replacement of components of many major home systems and appliances when they break down due to normal wear and tear. It offers peace of mind, convenience, quality, and value for homeowners who want to protect their home investment. You can find more information about HSA Home Warranty on their website.